About the job
Working student position (m/f/d) (15-20 hours a week, spread over 3 days, partly possible remotely, €13/hour)
Do you have a flair for entrepreneurial action? - Then you are exactly right with us! You can expect deep insights into the everyday life of a startup, plenty of room for design and the opportunity to actively contribute and implement your ideas.
What to expect from us:
- Exciting tasks with a lot of creative freedom within a flat hierarchy with an open communication culture
- Innovative and collegial working atmosphere
- The opportunity to experience a rapidly growing start-up from "Day One".
- Understanding and revolutionizing the fertility market
- This job is very varied and you will get insights into the different areas of the company:
- You support us in customer contact and answer written customer inquiries
- You will help us order office supplies, process shipping and check invoices
- You support us in fulfillment
- You are emphatic and enjoy working in a team
- you are still enrolled for at least 6 months
- You have very good knowledge of German
- You have completed the first semester of your studies with good grades
- You have already gained relevant previous experience in the areas of office management, marketing, customer support and/or in the start-up area
- You are structured, pragmatic, solution-oriented and above-average committed
- You have very good organizational and communication skills as well as a reliable and structured way of working
About Avery Fertility:
AVERY's mission is to bring universal and in-depth education to women & men fertility and to provide the best and easiest access to fertility treatments. Our goal is for every woman and man to be able to make informed decisions about their fertility early and openly. By working with leading reproductive doctors in Germany, we can give interested parties the best access to medicine.